4-7 GT: CWS @ SEA (3:10 PM CT)

Capn12

2 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

That is a hot take, without looking at his numbers id say hes been pretty damn good

Has two hard hit balls today, been plying far better than I expected to start the year. If he plays like this and can stay on the field for 100+ games, can’t expect more at this point of his career.

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Like 1

Just now, reiks12 said:

Also im getting ads in Russian on here, should i be concerned 😬

Mine are exclusively for wedding rings. My girlfriend sent me a link to some recently lol, and I guess that was enough for our algorithm overlords

2 minutes ago, Chris Sale said:

Mine are exclusively for wedding rings. My girlfriend sent me a link to some recently lol, and I guess that was enough for our algorithm overlords

Dude I'm at the point in my relationship where I've decided to start looking for a ring and those are popping up on this site lol I haven't even searched yet. Stop reading my mind, Soxtalk!

Edited by manbearpuig

If you guys think Madrigal has been disappointing, at least we didn't sign him to an extension like Evan Fucking White.  JFC this Mariners FO is beyond stupid.  Dude is replacement level and they are stuck with him at 25 million over the next 5 years.  And he also seems a bit injury prone just for good measure.

Just now, Chris Sale said:

Are you sure not for mail order brides, lol...?  Well, you definitely won’t find precious medals or diamonds cheaper here in China, so don’t trust any ads for China Gold.

• Capn12 unpinned this topic