Home Opener

35thstreetswarm

Not intended to be the game thread, but I lucked into a ticket that will allow me to keep my 18-year Home Opener streak alive so wanted to start a thread about my favorite day of the year.  Who's going?  What are you planning to do before hand instead of tailgate?  Any intel on whether any bars will be closed pre and postgame?  Discuss.

1 minute ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Not intended to be the game thread, but I lucked into a ticket that will allow me to keep my 18-year Home Opener streak alive so wanted to start a thread about my favorite day of the year.  Who's going?  What are you planning to do before hand instead of tailgate?  Any intel on whether any bars will be closed pre and postgame?  Discuss.

Any intel on if they'll actually play with the the current weather forecast of rain?

13 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

hell yeah have fun.

• Thanks 1

Marz Brewing has finally reopened for outdoor patio service (4-10).

Whiner Brewery is open for indoor service (4-11).

Maria’s on 31st has reopened for indoor and outdoor service.

Sadly Sklylark remains COVID closed, but is working toward a reopening soon.

That’s all I got for the places I consider pre / post game. Most regular bars should be open at this point with a food license.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Marz Brewing has finally reopened for outdoor patio service (4-10).

Whiner Brewery is open for indoor service (4-11).

Maria’s on 31st has reopened for indoor and outdoor service.

Sadly Sklylark remains COVID closed, but is working toward a reopening soon.

That’s all I got for the places I consider pre / post game. Most regular bars should be open at this point with a food license.

Thanks. Hope to head to Maria's pregame, and hopefully Bernice's post-game. Both seem to be open.

• Like 1