Tony just did something I never saw Ricky do ever...

harkness99

20 hours ago, macsandz said:

Ageism is hilarious. 

I truly believe if it was completely up to TLR, Eloy would be in the lineup today as the permanent DH.

Tony has seen enough competent outfielders in his career to know Eloy is not even adequate.

But he wasn't going to rock the boat with those fragile egos in the front office.

Eloy on the DL is not on Tony.

Edited by GradMc
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ShoeLessRob said:

He also said he was never going to drink and drive again.... soooo.......???

I was listening to Delilah last night and she told a story of a cop who could’ve arrested a guy for his 2nd DUI but instead drove him home and changed his life. That guy is 10 years sober today. 

Jerry, like Delilah and that cop, is an incredibly gracious human who sees the good in people. Look at the tv right now: there are tons of fans - many of whom likely bash Jerry online - disregarding rules and not wearing masks. Jerry has full license to order security to remove all these patrons. But Jerry gives everyone the benefit of the doubt, which will spare many of our fans an Opening Day arrest tonight. We are lucky to have Jerry.

Edited by IWokeUpLikeThis
  • Haha 2