Injury Catch All Thread

ScootsMcGoots

Jimenez out around 5 months with the pec tear. Vaughn (or Mercedes depending on how you look at it) up to replace him.

Anderson out for 10 days with strained hamstring. Mendick up to replace him.

Engel out with hamstring injury. Hamilton in to replace him.

Hamilton hamstring injury. 

Questions:

1) Who replaces Hamilton?

2) When is Engel coming back?

3) What do you guys think of all the injuries?

14 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Jimenez out around 5 months with the pec tear. Vaughn (or Mercedes depending on how you look at it) up to replace him.

Anderson out for 10 days with strained hamstring. Mendick up to replace him.

Engel out with hamstring injury. Hamilton in to replace him.

Hamilton hamstring injury. 

Questions:

1) Who replaces Hamilton?

2) When is Engel coming back?

3) What do you guys think of all the injuries?

3) They fucking suck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Tim is eligible to come off the IL tomorrow, and it sounded like he was running full speed second to home drills yesterday so I'm hoping we see him.

Tomorrow is all Jackie Robinson Day and I know that's been a big thing for TA in the past. Would be cool for him to come back and be able to honor Jackie tomorrow after not being able to on the official day last season.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Tim is eligible to come off the IL tomorrow, and it sounded like he was running full speed second to home drills yesterday so I'm hoping we see him.

Tomorrow is all Jackie Robinson Day and I know that's been a big thing for TA in the past. Would be cool for him to come back and be able to honor Jackie tomorrow after not being able to on the official day last season.

Was Anderson hurt on the official day last year? I know they honored him in August (also the day Chadwisk Boseman died, who played JR in the movie "42").

Edited by manbearpuig

7 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

Was Anderson hurt on the official day last year? I know they honored him in August (also the day Chadwisk Boseman died, who played JR in the movie "42").

Tim did play in the August game when the league moved the date, but I remember he posted some stuff on April 15th upset that they weren't able to be on the field that day. Minor thing, I'm sure, but I'm sure it'll be a special feeling to be out there.