Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ScooterMcGee

Injury Catch All Thread

Recommended Posts

Jimenez out around 5 months with the pec tear. Vaughn (or Mercedes depending on how you look at it) up to replace him.

Anderson out for 10 days with strained hamstring. Mendick up to replace him.

Engel out with hamstring injury. Hamilton in to replace him.

Hamilton hamstring injury. 

Questions:

1) Who replaces Hamilton?

2) When is Engel coming back?

3) What do you guys think of all the injuries?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Jimenez out around 5 months with the pec tear. Vaughn (or Mercedes depending on how you look at it) up to replace him.

Anderson out for 10 days with strained hamstring. Mendick up to replace him.

Engel out with hamstring injury. Hamilton in to replace him.

Hamilton hamstring injury. 

Questions:

1) Who replaces Hamilton?

2) When is Engel coming back?

3) What do you guys think of all the injuries?

 

3) They fucking suck.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would guess Nick Williams will replace Hamilton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

 

No hamstring is safe.

6maa13c2ytr61.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Engel can be back Monday. Would be 3 weeks after he got hurt and I desperately want his defense and okay offense in the lineup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, manbearpuig said:

Fegan said that Leury is dealing with leg tightness too.

Leury always gets hurt, never fails.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Williams

2. In a few weeks

3. Injuries suck but they happen to most teams every year. Our guys are consistently hurt and it sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to believe these “injuries” are the players protesting playing for TLR. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/green

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

Fegan said that Leury is dealing with leg tightness too.

Good excuse to keep him away from the starting lineup.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Good excuse to keep him away from the starting lineup.

Bench would be thin without him if he is unavailable unless desperate with a C/1B, a 1B/LF, and a 1B/3B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tim is eligible to come off the IL tomorrow, and it sounded like he was running full speed second to home drills yesterday so I'm hoping we see him.

Tomorrow is all Jackie Robinson Day and I know that's been a big thing for TA in the past. Would be cool for him to come back and be able to honor Jackie tomorrow after not being able to on the official day last season.

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Tim is eligible to come off the IL tomorrow, and it sounded like he was running full speed second to home drills yesterday so I'm hoping we see him.

Tomorrow is all Jackie Robinson Day and I know that's been a big thing for TA in the past. Would be cool for him to come back and be able to honor Jackie tomorrow after not being able to on the official day last season.

Was Anderson hurt on the official day last year? I know they honored him in August (also the day Chadwisk Boseman died, who played JR in the movie "42").

Edited by manbearpuig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

Was Anderson hurt on the official day last year? I know they honored him in August (also the day Chadwisk Boseman died, who played JR in the movie "42").

Tim did play in the August game when the league moved the date, but I remember he posted some stuff on April 15th upset that they weren't able to be on the field that day. Minor thing, I'm sure, but I'm sure it'll be a special feeling to be out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Nick Williams in the 4 spot for the next confirmed

It's bad when we are craving for Engel. Real bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

It's bad when we are craving for Engel. Real bad. 

I usually crave outstanding defense along with a guy who at this point can be viewed as an offensive upgrade also for those willing to believe he has become a better hitter over the last few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×