Royals vs Sox 5:20pm Home Opener GT

Hey Buck Showalter:

"There’s a reason why he’s moved around,” former Orioles manager Buck Showalter said Monday night on MLB Network. “Trust me, it’s not just pure baseball. I remember when he was taken in the (Rule 5) draft, we were glad they took him.

“It doesn’t mean he can’t play. You trust your people. I saw the numbers. He could hit a little bit. (But) I remember talking to the farm director, talking to the general manager: ‘What do we got on this guy?’ They did not think his ability would override the other challenges he had.”

Chew on a few more Yermin homers you old bag.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Hey Buck Showalter:

"There’s a reason why he’s moved around,” former Orioles manager Buck Showalter said Monday night on MLB Network. “Trust me, it’s not just pure baseball. I remember when he was taken in the (Rule 5) draft, we were glad they took him.

“It doesn’t mean he can’t play. You trust your people. I saw the numbers. He could hit a little bit. (But) I remember talking to the farm director, talking to the general manager: ‘What do we got on this guy?’ They did not think his ability would override the other challenges he had.”

Chew on a few more Yermin homers you old bag.

Need to turn this into a Yermin meme.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/michael-jordans-and-i-took-that-personally

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic