Royals vs Sox 5:20pm Home Opener GT

12 minutes ago, Quin said:

Brewers: "Burnes for Yermin and Heuer?"

Soxtalk: giphy.gif

Another shit outing for Burnes today in St. Louis. Gave up a hit to first batter he faced then retired the next 18 in a row, 9 on Ks before being lifted. On season he has thrown 12.1 innings and allowed 2 hits while striking out 20. WHIP = 0.16. 

Just now, Flash said:

Another shit outing for Burnes today in St. Louis. Gave up a hit to first batter he faced then retired the next 18 in a row, 9 on Ks before being lifted. On season he has thrown 12.1 innings and allowed 2 hits while striking out 20. WHIP = 0.16. 

Can he hit a baseball 485 feet? I don’t think so. Yermin for Trout with the Angels eating his entire contract and I might think about it.

1 minute ago, Flash said:

Sweet fucking lord I wish that speculated trade had gone through.

If Buxton’s going to hit 25-35 homers this year, we’re going to need all the offense we can possibly get.

Just need to stay within 3-5 games of the Twins until July...then get Jimenez back and 2-3 more veteran pieces at the deadline.

Feel bad for Paxton, likely to be headed for TJ after his first start back with the M’s.  Never could stay healthy, loads of ability.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

If Buxton’s going to hit 25-35 homers this year, we’re going to need all the offense we can possibly get.

Just need to stay within 3-5 games of the Twins until July...then get Jimenez back and 2-3 more veteran pieces at the deadline.

Feel bad for Paxton, likely to be headed for TJ after his first start back with the M’s.  Never could stay healthy, loads of ability.

Wow that didn't look like an arm injury I thought he hurt his hip or his back.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic