That's a Home Opener Winner

wegner

3 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

I was one of those that were really negative yesterday. Today, is a different story. Good job Lance Lynn for coming through when we needed it. The bullpen definitely needed the rest. 

I'm with you.  Feeling much better than 24 hours ago.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

I was one of those that were really negative yesterday. Today, is a different story. Good job Lance Lynn for coming through when we needed it. The bullpen definitely needed the rest. 

They haven’t even played their best baseball yet and have the third highest run differential in the AL. While fans focused on the negatives over the first week, it’s apparent to me that this is the most talented White Sox team since the 90s.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

13 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

They haven’t even played their best baseball yet and have the third highest run differential in the AL. While fans focused on the negatives over the first week, it’s apparent to me that this is the most talented White Sox team since the 90s.

I was a little too negative yesterday. It’s only the beginning of the season and you know what the Yankees and the Blue Jays are not having a great start to the season.

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

That's some old school pitching . NIce B2B bombas by  the YM's , Yo and Yermie.

And old school managing. Glad Tony left him in. I know you generally leave a guy in with a shutout, but this early in the season in the parade of relievers generation ... I could have seen him yanking him after 7 or something. Sox are off to a decent start at 3-4 on the road and 1-0 at home.

4 minutes ago, greg775 said:

And old school managing. Glad Tony left him in. I know you generally leave a guy in with a shutout, but this early in the season in the parade of relievers generation ... I could have seen him yanking him after 7 or something. Sox are off to a decent start at 3-4 on the road and 1-0 at home.

I thought it was the right decision and maybe one Rickie wouldn't have made . That said I'm heavily biased.

• Like 1