Royals vs Sox Sunday Matinee...1:10 pm CST First Pitch

Just now, RagahRagah said:

That is such a ridiculous blanket statement. 

I think that was the point

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

He has that reggaeton career to fall back on... and a lot of money in the bank. 

If the umps made all the calls correctly this game would already be over with a Sox win

2 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

This team is just not good.

I wanna believe missing Eloy and Tim is really significant, and it is! 

But they are playing bad on almost all cylinders. Aside from Lynn, Kopech and Yermin, there is not much to be happy or positive about. Some good at bats from a couple other guys but not enough to make a bug enough difference.

The idea of this potentially being a WS caliber team is flat out farcical.

VAFAN will inevitably start a thread about our leading the AL or MLB in walks and OBP... and how everything will eventually even out with RISP hitting. 

We better get our heads on straight or the $40 million payroll Indians will boatrace us. 

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

This team is just not good.

I wanna believe missing Eloy and Tim is really significant, and it is! 

But they are playing bad on almost all cylinders. Aside from Lynn, Kopech and Yermin, there is not much to be happy or positive about. Some good at bats from a couple other guys but not enough to make a bug enough difference.

The idea of this potentially being a WS caliber team is flat out farcical.

You can't even blame the Eloy loss because Yermin has filled in for him nicely. 

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Dude, he’s barely used Hendriks all year.  He may be fresh but he’s also rusty as fuck given he only pitches every four or five days.  I’m not giving Liam a free pass here, but pitchers are a creature of habit and La Russa has to do a better job keeping these guys involved or they’ll get out of rhythm.  Can’t just Liam in saves only situations and expect him to be sharp all the time.

Please. Liam Hendricks pitched on the 7th (In the wrong spot, and that was totally on Tony.)

On April 8th, Lance Lynn pitched a complete game shutout. Tony, you idiot. 

They didn't play on the 9th and 10th. 

Today is the 11th. 

I know Tony (or any manager) is always the boogeyman, but get the fuck out of here. 

Get the save, Liam. That's what they pay you the not big, but gigantic bucks for. 

• Haha 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

VAFAN will inevitably start a thread about our leading the AL or MLB in walks and OBP... and how everything will eventually even out with RISP hitting. 

We better get our heads on straight or the $40 million payroll Indians will boatrace us. 

Which would be absolutely inexcusable. And is easily possible.