Sox vs Indians, Monday April 12th, 7pm

smalls2598

10 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Conversely I don't see how you can come up with a compelling argument that Vaughn helps you win a ball game more than Williams against RHP. Everything atm is a SSS but Vaughn has looked better against LHP 0-8 against RHP , 2-6 against LHP. Williams 0-4 against RHP. Between the 2 of them it's 0-12 vs. RHP. I'd rather play the matchup and hope Williams is better defensively  which I am not entirely sure is true.

Vaughn is our top pick. He needs experience hitting and playing LF if that is where we are going to play him. Sitting him for a scrub isn't going to help our team or him. And Williams will get hits and hr's here and there, but he is still a scrub. 

The dude didn’t make any active rosters coming out of this ST OR last year. The fact that he’s playing over Vaughn (who granted isn’t a LF) is asinine. One player is suppose to be a part of our future, another is in likes of Delmonico and Palka. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Wait a minute the game is on NBCSC plus PLUS? I didn’t even know there was such a thing.

I have WOW cable and I'm still trying to find it....all I see is the Sox starting after the Blackhawks at 9:00 with the post game at 10:00....is Buehrle pitching? 😎

1 hour ago, poppysox said:

Why does Leury need to start in every game?

Because we are Sox fans. We can't shake the shit lineup card or the two guys getting starts that should be DFA'd. Even when we believe we are contenders it must happen. We must welcome and accept our destiny. 

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Conversely I don't see how you can come up with a compelling argument that Vaughn helps you win a ball game more than Williams against RHP. Everything atm is a SSS but Vaughn has looked better against LHP 0-8 against RHP , 2-6 against LHP. Williams 0-4 against RHP. Between the 2 of them it's 0-12 vs. RHP. I'd rather play the matchup and hope Williams is better defensively  which I am not entirely sure is true.

So Andrew Vaughn shouldn't be on the team. This isn't that complicated.

I personally think he obviously gives the team a better chance of winning. He has a .400 OBP while not hitting the ball. He's much better than Nick Williams who is not a big leaguer caliber player.