Sox vs Indians, Monday April 12th, 7pm

smalls2598

Just now, brijames1957 said:

Keuchel is washed up. He has to be perfect with his location to even stand a chance to win. He has no velocity and very little movement on his pitches. Better get Kopech ready to start.

Relax. There’s a very wide margin between a guy being overpaid and “washed up.” He’s more than likely what he was before coming here...a solid #3 starter/really good # 4 

Just now, Tony said:

Its April 12 and I just have no interest in watching these guys. Awesome. 

Isn’t it pathetic we’ve waited around forever for a contender and this is the product on the field?  At least we hired a like able manager

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tony said:

Its April 12 and I just have no interest in watching these guys. Awesome. 

Same.  I'm completely tapped already.  Part of it is being older.  Part of it is the injuries and performance woes.  Whatever, I'm sure I'll find some interest at some point but I'm completely over it right now, as some may have guessed from my lack of posts.  I really just don't care that much.  Go Sox, win some games, or not, oh well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

Nice hustle Mercedes. Didn’t expect him to beat that out, but no excuse for slowing up to 1st on a double play 

We had some nice rallys last year that started with someone hustling to avoid a DP

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Same.  I'm completely tapped already.  Part of it is being older.  Part of it is the injuries and performance woes.  Whatever, I'm sure I'll find some interest at some point but I'm completely over it right now, as some may have guessed from my lack of posts.  I really just don't care that much.  Go Sox, win some games, or not, oh well.

I just don’t really like the personality of this team. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoeyCoralFanClub said:

This series feels like it could be an absolute bloodbath. Sox gotta find a way to win at least one game this series.

I remember a 4 game series against these guys last year...but I don't want to.

Just now, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

I know negativity is your thing but why do you invest so much time in something that causes you so much frustration?

It’s going to slowly taper off this year if this crap continues.  I’m sure we’ll see 200 post game threads in a month at this rate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1