Sox vs Indians, Monday April 12th, 7pm

smalls2598

Just now, fathom said:

Asshole manager, no Eloy charisma, a bunch of cocky players who haven’t accomplished as much as they think has made this even more frustrating 

Honestly, the manager hire really was a critical blow for this team, or at least a lot of the fandom.

Every negative thing that occurs on this team is going to be connected to the manager and put a sour taste in my (the fans) mouth...

Rough! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Same.  I'm completely tapped already.  Part of it is being older.  Part of it is the injuries and performance woes.  Whatever, I'm sure I'll find some interest at some point but I'm completely over it right now, as some may have guessed from my lack of posts.  I really just don't care that much.  Go Sox, win some games, or not, oh well.

lol wtf is wrong with this place?

how are any of you baseball fans. tapped out after 2 weeks of baseball. I remember my first beer.

• Love 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, fathom said:

It’s going to slowly taper off this year if this crap continues.  I’m sure we’ll see 200 post game threads in a month at this rate.

Not trying to be a dick but you should just turn it off if watching upsets you this much. You’ll feel better (maybe)

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Stepped out to grab some ice cream with the wife and read the replies and thought Dallas gave up 10 runs after the 2 run homer I saw. People turning off the game lol

Agreed. I get some people are down on the team, but the Sox are only down 2-0. The season is young. Can't believe so many have given up already. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

lol wtf is wrong with this place?

how are any of you baseball fans. tapped out after 2 weeks of baseball. I remember my first beer.

I know gamethreads are the dumping ground for overreactions but good lord it’s been brutal in here to start this year. 

Just now, Marqhead said:

I know gamethreads are the dumping ground for overreactions but good lord it’s been brutal in here to start this year. 

Yeah. It's just weird. The hot takes are comical. Like people talking about training for a marathon and then giving up after 100 yards lol.

PS. F Woj! Let's go!

3 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Honestly, the manager hire really was a critical blow for this team, or at least a lot of the fandom.

Every negative thing that occurs on this team is going to be connected to the manager and put a sour taste in my (the fans) mouth...

Rough! 

No, it wasn't. Nobody would give a shit about the manager if the team was winning. 

2 minutes ago, Marqhead said:

It’s like a race to be the first person to emphatically declare the season over