Sox vs Indians, Monday April 12th, 7pm

smalls2598

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Eaton is gonna make ALOT of posters here eat crow after this season IMO. 

While I was disappointed we didn't get a "major" RFer I was pleasantly surprised by the signing of Eaton. Dude is solid. 

Just now, Tony said:

Well said. They'll go on a hot streak and I'll get right back into it...it's just brutal that we get hyped all off-season, and they come out looking like the White Sox of the last 14 years. And you're right, part of it is getting older and actually having other things in your life going on that are 100% more important than a bad baseball team....it's just a kick in the nuts....but we keep asking to get kicked. 

Well said lol,

Yes, it is your busy lives that have caused you to not care and proclaim the season over and not fun after two weeks of a 25 week season.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

What joke? You're decrying the entire season because of 2 weeks. 

It's always hilarious how all off-season I'm called the negative one, then during the season I'm called the positive one. Maybe you're just White Sox bipolar and I'm not?

Please, find where I said anything of the sort. I said it's April 12 and I have no interest in watching these guys. That's a fact, and a statement of truth on April 12th. I have no interest in watching them. What my viewing interests are on May 15th could be completely different. But you decided to infer a totally different point because, well, you're you. 

In terms of your second point, if you're asking why you always have the opposite view of most here......I've got a good answer for you that I don't think you're going to like. 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Well said lol,

Yes, it is your busy lives that have caused you to not care and proclaim the season over and not fun after two weeks of a 25 week season.

I'm begging you, please, find where I said the season is over. 

You absolute clown show. 

Just now, Tony said:

Please, find where I said anything of the sort. I said it's April 12 and I have no interest in watching these guys. That's a fact, and a statement of truth on April 12th. I have no interest in watching them. What my viewing interests are on May 15th could be completely different. But you decided to infer a totally different point because, well, you're you. 

In terms of your second point, if you're asking why you always have the opposite view of most here......I've got a good answer for you that I don't think you're going to like. 

so why are you in a game thread if you have "no interest" in watching lol

you also said great point to another poster who called this a terrible baseball team not worth watching

usually as people get older they become more aware of how games work and that baseball is a sport that has many ups and downs. i guess you the benajmin button of fans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Well said lol,

In his defense, I feel the same. It's hard for me to find time to watch baseball with as much sex as I have. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Moncada could win a gold glove at 3rd. He is ridiculously good there.

It still scares the shit out of me that never ever gathers his feet tho. Not that he should have there though. 

Edited by mqr

3 hours ago, fathom said:

They need to make a decision soon about whether or not they want to go for it this year or let Vaughn develop.  These lineups are going to get destroyed by RHP

But Vaughn wasn't going to need to develop. He was gonna be good right away!

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

so why are you in a game thread if you have "no interest" in watching lol

you also said great point to another poster who called this a terrible baseball team not worth watching

usually as people get older they become more aware of how games work and that baseball is a sport that has many ups and downs. i guess you the benajmin button of fans.

What's your excuse then? According to you, most of this board has no idea what they are talking about, and you're the one that is always on point. 

You still haven't answered my question, because you can't. Find me a post where I said the season is over. Find it. 

🤡

• Haha 1