Sox vs Indians, Monday April 12th, 7pm

smalls2598

Just now, RagahRagah said:

But Vaughn wasn't going to need to develop. He was gonna be good right away!

It's frustrating Vaughn isn't getting consistent AB's to see if he can help vs RHP. It's entirely possible he can! Or maybe he'd be completely over-matched. It's impossible to say for sure but Nick Williams preventing the Sox from finding out is insane.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

It's frustrating Vaughn isn't getting consistent AB's to see if he can help vs RHP. It's entirely possible he can! Or maybe he'd be completely over-matched. It's impossible to say for sure but Nick Williams preventing the Sox from finding out is insane.

To be fair, Yermin kinda threw a monkey wrench into things. But it's a good problem to have. 

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

What's your excuse then? According to you, most of this board has no idea what they are talking about, and you're the one that is always on point. 

You still haven't answered my question, because you can't. Find me a post where I said the season is over. Find it. 

🤡

pal, sorry but i'm trying to watch the game. i know you turned it off, so i'll keep you posted!

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

i thought he was out of the game after being the worst pitcher in the history of baseball. glad they stuck with him!

I think that ice cream was good luck...go get some more

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

To be fair, Yermin kinda threw a monkey wrench into things. But it's a good problem to have. 

Definitely at DH, but Nick Williams and Leury playing in LF (vs RHP) ahead of Vaughn makes 0 sense to me. And this is coming from someone who would have preferred Vaughn start in AAA.

• Like 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

pal, sorry but i'm trying to watch the game. i know you turned it off, so i'll keep you posted!

Yikes, SAD response. I thought you had more fight in you.