Sox vs Indians, Monday April 12th, 7pm

smalls2598

7 minutes ago, ron883 said:

@iWiN4PreP please record yourself scarfing down all that crow so we can point and laugh

The night is still young, and he is supposed to be mowing down a pathetic indians offense.

I have no faith in Keuchel this year and one semi-decent start won't change that. 

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

I think once the Hawks game is over we'll be back on one of the "main" NBCSC channels and have HD.... 9:30 left in 3rd. I could be wrong tho.

Hawks bull and Sox on at the same time. Madness!

5 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

BarStool had a Chicago Special (Sox,Cubs,Bulls,Hawks +1640 odds) being the sucker I am I put $50 on it. Rare time you'll see me cheering on the Cubs

How would a tie effect that bet?

Edited by Leonard Zelig

2 minutes ago, Leonard Zelig said:

How would a tie effect that bet?

Not sure because it was a special where they boosted the odds. In a typical parlay they normally just push any tie. So for example lets say it was a normal parlay and hawks tied it would pay 8 to 1 instead of 16 to 1, etc. (assuming the tie line is +100)

Edited by DoUEvenShift

12 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

BarStool had a Chicago Special (Sox,Cubs,Bulls,Hawks +1640 odds) being the sucker I am I put $50 on it. Rare time you'll see me cheering on the Cubs

Cubs down 6-1. With their offense this year, that’s an insurmountable deficit to overcome.

4 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Leury lineout to center

What happened to the double?  I'm still depending on the gamethread for highlights until after hockey....it is fun but confusing at times.

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Yup just saw Chafin shit the bed. Man we have some negative folks here but WOW i'd hate to be a CHC fan right now!!

That team is dead man walking. It’s remarkable how bad their offense is now when it’s basically the same core that they won a World Series with and all those guys should be in their primes as hitters.