Sox vs Indians, Monday April 12th, 7pm

smalls2598

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

he's been much better than his numbers would indicate so far; i'm not real worried about him. his xwOBA is .345. (closer to .350 after today) and his xwOBA in 2019 was .356. His K-rate is a little high but that has been elevated by the one game honestly.

Meanwhile this team is still historically bad with RISP to start the season. That'll probably normalize but it's embarrassing as of now. Need a little TA7 jolt!

A TA infusion is needed badly.

Love how Yoan is handling 3B too....I agree that he will be fine.

Just now, wegner said:

A TA infusion is needed badly.

Love how Yoan is handling 3B too....I agree that he will be fine.

This team always has stretches where everyone goes cold because have a lot of free swingers.  It’s part of the reason we need guys like Vaughn & Madrigal in the lineup and instead of Nick Williams & Leury Garcia.

3 minutes ago, mqr said:

Mets fans are ready to run him out of town already. He’s been awful at the plate and behind it. 

Yep. Imagine if Nick Madrigal's offense was as bad as his defense+baserunning has been. That's what McCann has been for them. 

Edited by ron883

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

This team always has stretches where everyone goes cold because have a lot of free swingers.  It’s part of the reason we need guys like Vaughn & Madrigal in the lineup and instead of Nick Williams & Leury Garcia.

Grandal has been frustrating, but one of the reasons I don't complain about his bat is because he has terrific plate discipline which is sorely needed in this lineup.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

yeah, but they're not as much free swingers this year. lots of walks. 

nice to see bummer sinker moving 38 feet downward again.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, wegner said:

I saw Big Frank on FoxSports this evening talking about the Cubs and he basically was saying the main guys...Rizzo, Bryant and Baez are pissed that they didn't get extensions after bring a World Championship to the Northside and now the clubhouse is like a cancer.

I could see that. There’s really no other explanation to be honest.

Sox obviously are horseshit but otoh it sure is a pleasure to listen to the best tandem in the booth that the Sox could make in Kasper and Stone.  I'd love it if it continued like this.  Not only do I no have to listen to Bennettis stupid bullshit all game but hey Steve Stone is a complete 100% baseball analyst again.  Man Bennetti can GTFO / go pound sand with Boog for the Cubs and I'd be thrilled with Kasper and Stone on TV.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1