Sox vs Indians, Monday April 12th, 7pm

smalls2598

1 minute ago, fathom said:

It’s a joke, they’re treating these games like Spring Training.

I’ve had enough of the Williams, Garcia, Hamilton experiments everyday in LF. Why Vaughn isn’t a lock out there makes no damn sense. The team has zero chance of developing any rhythm/consistency by sitting every day players ever other damn day.

4 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

TLR waived the white flag in this inning. That was a great opportunity to score if he used pinch hitters. The next 2 innings will likely be Karinchak and Clase. Good luck.

Francona really does make a difference for that franchise, which is running a $40-45 million budget.

They are almost always right when they part ways with a player....too soon rather than too late.  Lindor is one of the few counterexamples.  But Dolan was never in a million years going to shell out that kind of money for Franky or Jose Ramirez.

They develop plenty of their own pitchers, and many are not high draft picks.

The Indians have run out some of the worst outfields in MLB the last couple of seasons and still basically remained competitive throughout.

Edited by caulfield12

10 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

If we put the Keuchel, Grandal, Bummer and Jimenez contracts on waivers, wonder how many takers there would be to assume or absorb 100% the responsibility for those current deals?

Jimenez for sure, because they could buy out of the last two years of options at $6 million.

Even Moncada and Robert are not exactly "sure things."

It has taken Buxton, for example, the better part of 5-6 seasons to put together an MVP quality start to a season.

This is 1 of the worst posts I’ve seen on an internet message board in my life. You should be ashamed of yourself for that distinction 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

If Heuer's change is legit then he's going to be one of the best relievers in baseball this year. 3 filthy pitches and good command.

Some days he’s a little off but his stuff is some of the best in baseball. I’m a stan

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

I don’t know do something. Bring up Cespedes. I’m tired of the 7-8-9 hitters doing nothing.

If Cespedes was close to the majors we would have seen him in ST. The recent reports from him in Arizona via fangraphs weren't encouraging. He's not an option right now.

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I highly doubt Cespedes can play the OF at this point. I don't think he's a fit.

If they aren’t going to play Vaughn there then why not give him a chance, can’t do any worse than what we’ve continually trotted out there