Sox vs Indians, Monday April 12th, 7pm

smalls2598

1 minute ago, YourWhatHurts said:

Sox obviously are horseshit but otoh it sure is a pleasure to listen to the best tandem in the booth that the Sox could make in Kasper and Stone.  I'd love it if it continued like this.  Not only do I no have to listen to Bennettis stupid bullshit all game but hey Steve Stone is a complete 100% baseball analyst again.  Man Bennetti can GTFO / go pound sand with Boog for the Cubs and I'd be thrilled with Kasper and Stone on TV.

As someone told you a couple nights ago you are in the minority. Those of us who watch all 30 teams seem to agree Benetti/Stone is one of the better combos

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

yeah, but they're not as much free swingers this year. lots of walks. 

nice to see bummer sinker moving 38 feet downward again.

Hence looking like shit but somehow being 6th in runs

Bummer dominates baseball in 2019 and 2020 throwing 93% fastballs and 6ish % sliders.

In 2017-2018 he wasn't nearly as good and threw his slider 18% of the time and way less sinkers and fastballs.

In 2021 he has decided to go back to throwing 18% sliders and he has struggled. It's honestly baffling. Who the ffff told him to go back to throwing this many sliders? It's not good for him. Throw your sinker and dominate games you moron.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Fire 1

6 minutes ago, YourWhatHurts said:

Sox obviously are horseshit but otoh it sure is a pleasure to listen to the best tandem in the booth that the Sox could make in Kasper and Stone.  I'd love it if it continued like this.  Not only do I no have to listen to Bennettis stupid bullshit all game but hey Steve Stone is a complete 100% baseball analyst again.  Man Bennetti can GTFO / go pound sand with Boog for the Cubs and I'd be thrilled with Kasper and Stone on TV.

Dude yes, Benetti is such garbage. This has been nice without the lame comedy bit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1