Sox vs Indians, Monday April 12th, 7pm

smalls2598

31 minutes ago, wegner said:

I really am jealous of Cleveland's ability to draft/develop pitchers.  It's like a friggin assembly line of starting pitching.

His command needs work for sure, but he was real good last year. He hasn't pitched much due to back to back arm injuries in the minors.

Not good enough for Eatdog though!

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Can we quote you on this every time you talk about the team similarly to how you quote Win4Prep because he got mad and said he wasn't a fan anymore when he was frustrated?

Be my guest. But if you can't spot the difference, jokes on you. (It usually is anyway, this wouldn't be any different.)

Good try, you almost had it! 

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

Be my guest. But if you can't spot the difference, jokes on you. (It usually is anyway, this wouldn't be any different.)

Good try, you almost had it! 

What joke? You're decrying the entire season because of 2 weeks. 

It's always hilarious how all off-season I'm called the negative one, then during the season I'm called the positive one. Maybe you're just White Sox bipolar and I'm not?

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

15 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Same.  I'm completely tapped already.  Part of it is being older.  Part of it is the injuries and performance woes.  Whatever, I'm sure I'll find some interest at some point but I'm completely over it right now, as some may have guessed from my lack of posts.  I really just don't care that much.  Go Sox, win some games, or not, oh well.

Well said. They'll go on a hot streak and I'll get right back into it...it's just brutal that we get hyped all off-season, and they come out looking like the White Sox of the last 14 years. And you're right, part of it is getting older and actually having other things in your life going on that are 100% more important than a bad baseball team....it's just a kick in the nuts....but we keep asking to get kicked.