White Sox Winner!!!

Chicago White Sox

1 minute ago, beautox said:

TLR is trash, Sox win inspite of him and the tribe's defense shitting the bed and not taking the out at first. Drunkle Tony please go home.

What? His bullpen moves all worked out. Not TLR's fault most of the lineup is hitting .200.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sarava said:

What? His bullpen moves all worked out. Not TLR's fault most of the lineup is hitting .200.

Kinda is when he is sitting 2 top 50 prospects. We the royal WE didn't sit through this fucking rebuild to watch Nick Williams, Danny Mendick and Leury Garcia take precedence over Vaughn and Madrigal; RH has to be pissed.

2 minutes ago, beautox said:

Kinda is when he is sitting 2 top 50 prospects. We the royal WE didn't sit through this fucking rebuild to watch Nick Williams, Danny Mendick and Leury Garcia take precedence over Vaughn and Madrigal; RH has to be pissed.

Eh, neither of them have been lighting the world afire. If they play better, they'll get more playing time. It's all good. Sox win!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, as bad as the bullpen has been this year, I still have full confidence in the unit.  Hendriks, Bummer, Heuer, Kopech, & Crochet will all be studly and even Marshall was flashing his 2020 form tonight.  I actually am starting to feel pretty good about the pitching staff, health permitting.

The front office does need to do something about this offense though.  I have zero concerns about the core guys, but we can’t keep starting three dogshit players at the bottom of the order. When Timmy is out, we need both Vaughn & Madrigal in the lineup most nights.  If that’s not going to happen, then send Andrew down and figure out a way to acquire a better OF option than Nick Williams.  Can’t afford these back holes while Jose, Moncada, etc. are slumping.

1 minute ago, Sarava said:

I can't for the life of me figure out how a Sox fan could be so upset after a win. What a miserable way to be a fan.

Drunkle Tony doesn't need you to carry water or his bloody mary mix; hes a Hall of Famer baseball person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Honestly, as bad as the bullpen has been this year, I still have full confidence in the unit.  Hendriks, Bummer, Heuer, Kopech, & Crochet will all be studly and even Marshall was flashing his 2020 form tonight.  I actually am starting to feel pretty good about the pitching staff, health permitting.

The front office does need to do something about this offense though.  I have zero concerns about the core guys, but we can’t keep starting three dogshit players at the bottom of the order. When Timmy is out, we need both Vaughn & Madrigal in the lineup most nights.  If that’s not going to happen, then send Andrew down and figure out a way to acquire a better OF option than Nick Williams.  Can’t afford these back holes while Jose, Moncada, etc. are slumping.

Yeah I’m not worried about the bullpen, and I think the rotation will be fine. 

what concerns me right now are if Moncada and Abreu are good enough to pick up the Eloy slack. 

• Like 1

Just now, mqr said:

Yeah I’m not worried about the bullpen, and I think the rotation will be fine. 

what concerns me right now are if Moncada and Abreu are good enough to pick up the Eloy slack. 

Abreu always starts slow and Moncada is coming around recently. Anymore serious Injuries are the main fear right now