Hendriks will be fine because Magick

35thstreetswarm

6 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

There really is no difference. 

If millions of people can believe in a dude walking on water, healing people and getting resurrected and that is fine then people being "worried" about Liam being into tarot cards is fucking stupid. 

Sorry for not sugar coating it. 

Daaamn, you're such a truth-teller, man.  People can't handle it!  Freakin' society, maaaan.  

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Yes and I can see that you think it is all pulled out of your ass so you have certainly enlightened me and yet at the same time managed to insult those religions that have a Priest , Pastor or Rabbi.

Why would those people be offended? I said those and pagen religions are all the same? Why those specifically? Why are you offended that we can compare pagan and Christianity as equal beliefs? Unless your one of those only my form of religion is right people. 

Edited by Greydawgfan1

Just now, Balta1701 said:

Ok folks, let's put a lid on the religious discussion per the forum owners' rules to limit topics like that outside of sports.

Agreed. But to be fair he’s the only reason why it’s continued by being offended for some reason but... Hendriks was great last night 

3 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Anyway, I see this has gone from a silly, lighthearted thread to a forum for trite, obvious, college-freshman-home-for-Thanksgiving "all organized religion is bullshit" cliches designed to get people riled up. Alas. I look forward to its imminent closure.

Nah I just think sensitive people can’t handle that all religions are basically on the same level and are too sensitive about it. 

8 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Why would those people be offended? I said those and pagen religions are all the same? Why those specifically? Why are you offended that we can compare pagan and Christianity as equal beliefs? Unless your one of those only my form of religion is right people. 

I am offended because you insulted those who have religious view by saying Jews and Catholics spiritual leaders pull stuff out of their ass. You can be believe anything you want to believe. You can believe in Tarot, be Agnostic, or an Athiest but do not pretend what you said isn't insulting to others .

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Anyway, I see this has gone from a silly, lighthearted thread to a forum for trite, obvious, college-freshman-home-for-Thanksgiving "all organized religion is bullshit" cliches designed to get people riled up. Alas. I look forward to its imminent closure.

So do I.