Sox vs Indians - Tuesday, April 13th, 710pm

smalls2598

Amazing, he's hitting him 5th. I can't imagine the defense of this.

And sure as shit looks like Vaughn is playing the weak side of a platoon. Great use of your top prospect, good thing Nick Williams doesn't suck fucking shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

TLR is a total embarrassment. The disconnect between him and the front office is clearly massive right now.

To think they let the Twins get Cruz for “cheap” because they thought Vaughn was ready is infuriating 

• Thanks 2

In terms of the lineup, there simply isn't any defense you can give. Even if Andrew Vaughn lost an arm in battle last night....why is Nick Williams hitting 5th, in front of Grandal? Or even Madrgial...or even Mendick? Are they really trying to get Nick Williams as many AB's as possible? 

What are we doing here? 

• Like 1

Just now, Kalapse said:

I knew having TLR as manager was going to suck but I don't think I was prepared for these lineups, he's taking terrible lineup decisions to the next level.

He will say after the game he realizes he messed up and we will forgive him, right?

• Thanks 1

Just now, fathom said:

To think they let the Twins get Cruz for “cheap” because they thought Vaughn was ready is infuriating 

Or shrugged and decided Leury Garcia was a good enough utility option when actual good players were signing to be in that role this off-season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic