Sox vs Indians - Tuesday, April 13th, 710pm

smalls2598

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Oh shut it.  Are you watching his swings?  He looks like you or I swinging. Pitch 3 was a perfect pitch to line to left, but he’s clueless at the plate.

Have you watched the location of the pitches he's swinging at? 

Yeah, a few times he's watched strikes down the middle of the plate but for the most part he's had nothing to hit all season. He's just getting aced. 

I can count the number of pitches he's had to hit all season on two hands.

Can't expect someone to hit when pitchers aren't making mistakes against them. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Hendriks threw 13 pitches in the 9th. You absolutely throw him in the 10th.

Tony is a joke. The dumbass put a split-squad lineup on the field today and of course they can’t score. The organization should be embarrassed at the garbage they’re putting out there at so many spots.

Just now, RagahRagah said:

So many questions marks in this game.

And someone needs to remind me why Crochet was looked at as untouchable this past offseason.

Because he's left handed and can throw 100.

Just now, SoxAce said:

Why is Crochet out there again in this spot?

Just now, SoxAce said:

Why is Crochet out there again in this spot?

Because the sox like losing is the only thing I can think of.   I don't care if it's early.  I honestly feel they are to fucking stupid to ever accomplish anything.  Why not leave laim in?  Fuck this shit. 

Just now, fathom said:

Tony is a joke. The dumbass put a split-squad lineup on the field today and of course they can’t score. The organization should be embarrassed at the garbage they’re putting out there at so many spots.

The Yermin at bat was all you needed to see that Tony is fucking clueless. 10 years out of the game will do that.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, brijames1957 said:

Can't lose games when your ace throws 7 shut out innings. The Sox have to start hitting. Really need TA back in this line up. And I never want to see Lamb and Williams both starting. In fact I don't want to see them anywhere. 

It would have been nice to see Yermin the whole game, but their ace did throw 9 innings.

4 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

So many questions marks in this game.

And someone needs to remind me why Crochet was looked at as untouchable this past offseason.

Maybe because he's a 6'6 lefty who throws in the upper 90s and is in the big leagues despite having zero junior year of college or minor league experience? Lol 

Just a hunch. But I guess he sucks because he gave up one hard hit ball in the stupid ass 10th inning

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

Can't lose games when your ace throws 7 shut out innings. The Sox have to start hitting. Really need TA back in this line up. And I never want to see Lamb and Williams both starting. In fact I don't want to see them anywhere. 

They need Engel and Anderson back badly. I never want to see Williams up here when Engel is back.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Maybe because he's a 6'5 lefty who throws in the upper 90s and is in the big leagues despite having zero junior year or college or minor league experience? Lol 

Just a hunch. But I guess he sucks because he gave up one hard hit ball in the stupid ass 10th inning

Not saying he sucks AT ALL but the "untouchable" label for a flamethrower reliever is just ridiculous.

Just now, reiks12 said:

that doesnt explain why his velocity is so far down. He was throwing over 100 last year. I just want to know why thats the case, is it a plan for him or what.

It certainly can explain why his velocity is that far down.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

The dumbass has been playing bench players every single game this season. 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic