Sox vs Indians - Tuesday, April 13th, 710pm

smalls2598

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m happy to blame Hahn for a lot of things, but La Russa influenced a lot of our offseason moves and Jerry is the reason we have no depth.

Yep. I want to know whose dumbass call it was to not acquire anyone for replacing Jimenez, or at least why they didn’t get a DH. Playoff teams have actual depth instead of retreads. Can’t wait to see Lamb and Williams out of here and maybe Hamilton too.

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

You’re joking but what the hell do they expect from these lineups?  Most of the rebuilding lineups were better.  

Yep, and I feel bad for the players batting in front of these guys. They literally get zero pitches to hit because they are automatic outs 

Just now, The Beast said:

Yep. I want to know whose dumbass call it was to not acquire anyone for replacing Jimenez, or at least why they didn’t get a DH. Playoff teams have actual depth instead of retreads. Can’t wait to see Lamb and Williams out of here and maybe Hamilton too.

Find someone who loves you as much as Sox org loves Engel and Leury

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Just wait until we have starting pitching injuries and the lack of depth shows there also. These are the games you have to win.

The Sox had 3 hits tonight. I’m as mad as anyone about how this team had been managed, the lineups, all of it. But to say this a game the Sox need to win is silly. They had 3 fucking hits. 

11 games in and im tired of nick Williams, Jake lamb.

This is fucking ridiculous that these 2 clowns are getting meaningful at bats.

This is a joke that we want to win a title but can't pony up to sign a real LF with Eloy hurt. We get Nick Williams shoved up our ass.

Fuck off LaRussa

• Like 1

Just now, Chi Town Sox said:

TLR hasn’t been great but honestly what is he supposed to do with players like Lamb and Williams around?  They have no depth. Need Anderson back badly to get one of these schmoes out of the lineup. 

He could not play them, that'd be a start.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

The Sox had 3 hits tonight. I’m as mad as anyone about how this team had been managed, the lineups, all of it. But to say this a game the Sox need to win is silly. They had 3 fucking hits. 

Sorry I meant the first two weeks of games they’ve lost.  A lot of teams will lose to Bieber, but don’t piss away games against lesser teams because your manager is brain dead.

You effectively had 2 players who haven’t gotten a hit with Grandal screwed in between them. They had no chance to win this game 

Just now, Chi Town Sox said:

TLR hasn’t been great but honestly what is he supposed to do with players like Lamb and Williams around?  They have no depth. Need Anderson back badly to get one of these schmoes out of the lineup. 

Maybe just play his top 20 prospect and hottest hitter in baseball?

• Fire 1

I dont care that they lost it's the manner in which they last.  Bieber will embarass them every time out. 

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

3 fucking hits. And a lucky win last night. This team reminds me of the drop off from the Bears in 2018 and then to 2019. Different sport but same stupid hype. Maybe the McCann and Jimenez losses are the difference.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

The lineup will get all the blame but the positioning for Perez in the 10th was as dumb as you will ever see.  I guarantee intelligent teams turn a DP on that.

Yes. Great point. That positioning made zero sense.

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Yep, and I feel bad for the players batting in front of these guys. They literally get zero pitches to hit because they are automatic outs 

The whole team is basically a automatic out right now unfortunately.   But yeah I agree with what you're saying.  It's so annoying going though the rebuild waiting for this bullshit!  The money will be spent though!  

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

The lineup will get all the blame but the positioning for Perez in the 10th was as dumb as you will ever see.  I guarantee intelligent teams turn a DP on that.

Yeah that shit was baffling. Perez is slow as shit, you have to play for a double play in that situation.

Just now, The Beast said:

3 fucking hits. And a lucky win last night. This team reminds me of the drop off from the Bears in 2018 and then to 2019. Different sport but same stupid hype. Maybe the McCann and Jimenez losses are the difference.

Beginning to feel like everything that could go right did for the first 85 pct or so of last year. Nearly every game now seems like deja vu from the end of last year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chi Town Sox said:

TLR hasn’t been great but honestly what is he supposed to do with players like Lamb and Williams around?  They have no depth and no other options. Need Anderson back badly to get one of these schmoes out of the lineup. 

Not play them would help . Seriously not the time to make any excuses for that old drunk has been!

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic