CLE @ SOX, 7:10 PM Central

BigHurt3515

6 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Did Binetti really just tell a story about when a team gave Mercedes to the other team because his team hated him? 

Is that surprising? The guy is just awful

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, tray said:

I guess I am a little more forgiving of Plesac and maybe people in general than you might be.

Pleasacs explanation of violating curfew:

"I understand that there are risks people are taking to play this game. And the last thing I would ever want to do is put anybody at risk. The last thing I would want to do -- my little brother has type-1 diabetes, my mom's a nurse. I understand the significance of this illness and this disease, and I know how important it is that we must follow certain procedures and guidelines to ensure safety for the entirety of a group.

"It breaks my heart for people to think I'm a bad teammate or a bad person. But I wanted to share with you guys that moving forward, there's a selflessness lesson taught here and at the end of the day, I want everybody to be healthy. I want to be a good teammate. I want to win baseball games, man. That's all I want to do"

His manager is a cancer survivor and in an at risk class. But please, go off about how he shouldn't have had to follow protocols to protect people like his manager.

But somehow it's not bad because he knows first hand how bad it was and still ignored it lol

And then he lied to his manager and teammates about it, possibly exposing his at risk manager.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1