CLE @ SOX, 7:10 PM Central

BigHurt3515

Most of us would have been satisfied with a 2-2 series split with Cleveland given what we saw with the pitching matchups and the Sox history with Clevand. Sox are winning this game, and with TA back tomorrow, I think they have a good chance at winning tomorrow as well. If they take 3 of 4 from Cleveland, that would be HUGE.

Edited by ScooterMcGee

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I don't know if it's crazier to see Rodon hitting *97* again or to see him dropping in a change-up for strikes like it's nothing... This is the best I think he's ever looked since the Sox drafted him, right?

I think it is.  I know small sample.  Still very encouraging .

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Rodon is always about health never about stuff.  Guy just hasnt been able to stay healthy. 

His stuff declined considerably when he was dealing with his injuries. At times he was down to 91. 

I'm beyond shocked he still has 97-98 in him after a shoulder surgery and Tommy John. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, JuliusO1274 said:

I remember reading this guys posts about Rodon's mechanics leading to his injuries. I don't if he was right but it looks like Rodon has gotten rid of that twist in his delivery.

http://chrisoleary.com/pitching/thelist/#Rodon_Carlos

After reading how extensive some of the changes are that Katz wanted Rodon to make, it wouldn't surprise me if he's not the only person who thought that.