CLE @ SOX, 7:10 PM Central

BigHurt3515

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

carlos seems humbled, proud of him.

It's really an awesome story for fans that have been here for a while. Always seemed liked a good dude, but almost hard to root for him because of how infrequent he was on the mound. There was nothing to root for. 

For him to take this opportunity and run with it like this.....amazing. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

It's really an awesome story for fans that have been here for a while. Always seemed liked a good dude, but almost hard to root for him because of how infrequent he was on the mound. There was nothing to root for. 

For him to take this opportunity and run with it like this.....amazing. 

You can definitely see his Southern/Cuban sense of humor...referring to even dogs in Kentucky knowing he was going to throw a 3-1 fastball to Jose Ramirez, classic quote.

And that it was hit 170 MPH.

Yermin Mercedes again living each day in MLB like its his absolute last.

That energy is really rubbing off in what could have been a disastrous malaise setting in after the first 11 and so many heartbreaking losses going the other way based on so many odd/random things happening.

Edited by caulfield12

6 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Plesac vs. Rodon

What crazy line up will Tony come up with next? 

Indians Line Up:

Luplow

Hernandez

Ramirez 

Reyes

Rosario, E

Rosario, A

Naylor

Perez

Chang

Must be nice to have a consistent line up

I feel proud to have started this game thread! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vulture said:

Ozzie doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Sox have six of their own first round picks on the roster right now

Yeah, he is kinda sticking his foot in his mouth right now. And even if he was right, kind of douchey.

3 minutes ago, RudyLawRules said:

Lance Lynn seems like the kind of guy who may let a fastball get away from him tomorrow when Mr. Perez struts to the plate.

If Tony wants him to, you know he's gonna do it.

3 minutes ago, Vulture said:

I was at that Alvarez game in Baltimore they just showed. Only game I ever went to in Baltimore just happened to be Wilson’s Sox debut no hitter. 

Oriole Park/Camden Yards is the park I've always liked the most, would love to see a sox game there

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Yup, people kept saying he wasn’t a legit catcher, but he looks more than passable back there

He definitely has his flaws.  He also works his ass off.  He's a guy that's easy to cheer for in my opinion. 

• Like 1