AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER CARLOS RODON NO HITTER EDITION!!!!!

ScootsMcGoots

2 hours ago, Harry Chappas said:

When Pedro was talking about how he never threw a no hitter and how hard Rodon worked to get back, he started to get emotional.  the hour of coverage on MLBN of the no hitter was fantastic.  There were a couple of errors in reporting but it made for a great hour of television.

Also negates not trading for Joe Musgrove a little easier to tolerate after last week. 

I would love to see at least some clips of this if they are available to watch anywhere.

13 minutes ago, bmags said:

It was a bad call but I do think it's harder than it looks on screen when that slider starts so far outside and comes so far inside, may very well looks like it comes across the from edge of plate. 

Let's not forget how often Chris sale got hitters to swing at sliders that would hit them in the legs. What drives me nuts are straight fastballs that stay outside the entire time that an umpire gets wrong. Just insane.

Did they ever get a camera angle from straight above on that inside slider to Chang?  

It didn’t even clip the plate coming across from 10 to 4?

On 4/15/2021 at 8:09 AM, Chisoxfn said:

Congrats - you also are never allowed to watch another 2021 game live :)

I hardly ever watch the games live. I usually wait an hour to start the game. Then I can just FF through commercials or let them play or pause if I have to do  something between innings . In the case of the no hitter I had to speed my way through the Sox AB's once the 7th inning started and watch Rodon pitch until I caught up to the game live. Had to see the ending live !