AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER CARLOS RODON NO HITTER EDITION!!!!!

ScootsMcGoots

EAT SHIT, CLEVELAND!!!!

RODON! 

YERMIN!

ABREU AND LEURY!

I am so happy for Carlos. What a feel good moment. I hope he keeps it up and blossoms into who he seemed destined to be. But either way, no one can take this moment from him.

Edited by RagahRagah

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

First gamethread of the year without fathom making a single post and the Sox score 8 runs and no hit the opposition.  🤔

Mods - I think you know what needs to be done!

We're on it lol

• Love 4

Just now, RagahRagah said:

EAT SHIT, CLEVELAND!!!!

RODON! 

YERMIN!

ABREU AND LEURY!

I am so happy for Carlos. What a feel good movement. I hope he keeps it up and blossoms into who he seemed destined to be. But either way, no one can take this moment from him.

How about COLLINS for catching this game?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 3
  • Fire 2

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

wow the more i watch it the more i see that last play to moncada was not a gimee either, that ball was a rocket.

He referred to a play Garcia made at SS as well...I was only able to start watching Top of the 9th, the Abreu toe tap will be one of the images that defines this one, as well as the Jose Ramirez line-out.   And, of course, the HBP.

• Like 1

What's impressive is that Rodon didn't even have his best slider tonight. He had a lot of movement, but his control on it wasn't good. His changeup was his money pitch along with really good fastball location.

• Like 2

Sometimes you just get lucky enough to catch every pitch in a special ball game.  On a lazy Saturday afternoon, I decided to watch Philip Humber pitch.  And tonight, Carlos Rodon was magical.  I am so happy for him that he held on for the no no after losing the perfect game

• Like 2