CLE @ SOX, 1:10 PM Central

BigHurt3515

Lynn with a complete game shutout last time.  Then I heard that he sort of called out his fellow starters to go deeper in games.  Lucas and Carlos heard him.  Keep this Cleveland offense down and win the series, Lance.

And welcome back Tim.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

He also said "we are gunna get him more at bats".  And then sat him like 4 straight games.  

I hope he plays him.

I think "get him more at bats" is a little more vague than "Vaughn is starting tomorrow" 😂 

6 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Doesn't this mean we have an open 40 man spot?  Didn't need to clear one to bring TA back.  

I would bet they expect Williams to clear and will just put him back on. I doubt we've seen the last of him

Edited by mqr

• bmags pinned this topic
17 minutes ago, mqr said:

I would bet they expect Williams to clear and will just put him back on. I doubt we've seen the last of him

Maybe, but pretty sure he would have to accept his assignment based on the fact he is a veteran.  

I double checked and the 40 man is currently at 39 with this move.  I don't know how long Hamilton is expected to be out, and Engel should be back next week, so I would think that'll be it for Williams in a Sox uni, but never say never I guess. 

Just now, 2Deep said:

I would like to see this lineup today...

Anderson

Robert

Abreu 

Moncada

Mercedes 

Grandal

Eaton

Vaughn 

Madrigal 

Just saw TLR line up.

Pretty much the same as I wanted to see. That's a good line up

Just now, 2Deep said:

I would like to see this lineup today...

Anderson

Robert

Abreu 

Moncada

Mercedes 

Grandal

Eaton

Vaughn 

Madrigal 

I was vocally against Eaton up high all offseason, but.....he's hitting the shit out of the ball, can't really complain