CLE @ SOX, 1:10 PM Central

BigHurt3515

1 minute ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

agreed.  I just have 6 days to use it. waaah

If you go on MLB.com and pull up the game you can see matchups against Civale.  I did not know if it was ok to post anything like that so I just thought I'd pass it on.  Good Luck.

Robert looks like a much better hitter in the 2 hole than when he's burred in the bottom of the order. 

I'd  go: 

Eaton 

Robert

Abreu

Yermin

Anderson  - His free swinging style and putting the ball in play with runners on is so badly needed right now on this team. 

Moncada

Grandal 

Vaughn

Madrigal  

5 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

agreed.  I'd be nervous using it anytime lol. I just have 6 days to use it. waaah

If you really want to use it on the Sox, Gio plays Martin Perez this weekend. That's a game this team should cover if they are a legit title contender. 

this line up has been used 15% of the season so far.

Looks solid to me, only changes id make 

TA
Eaton*
Abreu
Mercedes
Moncada#
Robert
Grandal#
Vaughn
Madrigal

Edited by beautox
spelling

1 hour ago, RibbieRubarb said:

You want Eaton hitting cleanup?

No, just meant to say Moncada at cleanup is becoming tiring; most posts I've seen suggest trying him back at 2nd so I suppose I'm going with that, although I'm not really opposed to putting Eaton just about anywhere in the lineup at the moment.

1 hour ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

agreed.  I'd be nervous using it anytime lol. I just have 6 days to use it. waaah

Is it only MLB? Numbers say parlay Washington and the rangers for NHL. There is an 82% probability that it wins.

Edited by ptatc

I think Eaton really was a solid addition. He had a very bad season last year and his power might be a bit on decline but his plate discipline is back on track this season (10% walks, 18 Ks) and if he can post a 350 obp with 12 homers or so he will help the team a lot. 

I think against righty pitchers he should lead off. 

1 minute ago, Dominikk85 said:

I think Eaton really was a solid addition. He had a very bad season last year and his power might be a bit on decline but his plate discipline is back on track this season (10% walks, 18 Ks) and if he can post a 350 obp with 12 homers or so he will help the team a lot. 

maybe, but TA is your leadoff guy until he's not

8 minutes ago, Dominikk85 said:

Agree.  I’m glad they picked the guy who actually plays the game vs the guy who just free swings like a jackass.  Super glad they didn’t sign Joc.  That seemed like such an obvious disaster waiting to happen- dodged a bullet.