CLE @ SOX, 1:10 PM Central

BigHurt3515

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He should donate 1/2 his career earnings to the WAR creators.  

I really don’t care what fangraphs says, he just doesn’t pass the eye test. Good player sure but top 3 catcher or whatever no way. There’s a reason a smart org like the Dodgers benched him on two different occasions in the playoffs. I sometimes wonder if he calls fastballs because he’s worried about blocking balls in the dirt with runners on. Only explanation I have for some of his pitch calling.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

What happened?

Nothing huge. Just little comments here and there that the casual listener wouldn’t recognize as a dislike of Grandal. Earlier, he questioned the pitch call in a snarky fashion when Crochet gave up the run on the ground ball. Then when Grandal let one through his legs, he was adamant about he needed to block it (which was correct, but he seemed a little too enthusiastic about pointing it out).

• Thanks 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Knowing it's game over when Wittengren-Karinchack-Clase have a lead is how teams were supposed to feel about the Sox bullpen.

Never thought I’d see the day where Bryan Shaw throws faster than Sox relievers 

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Get Vaughn all good at the plate and improving in the field and when Jimenez comes back...sorry Eloy but it is time for you to DH full time.  

It wouldn’t shock me at all if Vaughn gets sent down when Engel returns