lostfan

Who's your "Mr. White Sox"?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your "Mr. White Sox"?

• Jose Abreu
    • Tim Anderson
    • Both Jose and Tim
    • Someone else (specify)

Who do you consider the team leader, face of the franchise, heart of the team, whatever you want to call it, however you define it. We had Frank Thomas, then Paul Konerko. Who's that guy for you, currently?

Edited by lostfan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Leader - Abreu

Most Polarizing: Yermin :D

I mean, Grandal, Eaton, Keuchel, Madrigal, Cease, and probably LF Vaughn at this point are ahead of him, but you do you. Enjoy the moment in the sun where everyone loves Yermin.

On 4/15/2021 at 10:41 PM, lostfan said:

Who do you consider the team leader, face of the franchise, heart of the team, whatever you want to call it, however you define it. We had Frank Thomas, then Paul Konerko. Who's that guy for you, currently?

Personally, I think it would have to be between Jerry, Kenny, Ricky, or Tony. Jerry's instilled the family culture that makes this organization run top to bottom, Kenny's assembled a WS roster as a GM, Ricky's built a well-oiled machine, and Tony's a God of the game. All have a case to be the "face of the franchise", which is why I prefer a Mt Rushmore to accommodate all 4. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, IWokeUpLikeThis said:

Personally, I think it would have to be between Jerry, Kenny, Ricky, or Tony. Jerry's instilled the family culture that makes this organization run top to bottom, Kenny's assembled a WS roster as a GM, Ricky's built a well-oiled machine, and Tony's a God of the game. All have a case to be the "face of the franchise", which is why I prefer a Mt Rushmore to accommodate all 4. 

fkrCCfd.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2