4/17 GT: Sox vs Sahx, 3:05 PM CST

Capn12

Crazy mlb does nothing about this...this guy shouldn’t ever be allowed behind the plate again. Bending over and calling balls and strikes isn’t exactly hard work, I don’t understand why they just don’t leave the best  guys of an umpire crew behind the plate. A little extra $ for doing so shouldn’t be that difficult either 

1 minute ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

Crazy mlb does nothing about this...this guy shouldn’t ever be allowed behind the plate again. Bending over and calling balls and strikes isn’t exactly hard work, I don’t understand why they just don’t leave the best  guys of an umpire crew behind the plate. A little extra $ for doing so shouldn’t be that difficult either 

I wouldn't say it's hard work, I would just argue that to the naked eye balls can be very hard to see where they cross the plate. This is why it should be electronic.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Marwin Gonzalez?

There’s the thing about Heuer, it shouldn’t be that easy to take out a high fastball unless you were just sitting on pitch and location.

It’s Marwin, that scumbag probably was told what was coming

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGee said:

I wouldn't say it's hard work, I would just argue that to the naked eye balls can be very hard to see where they cross the plate. This is why it should be electronic.

Very simple to have overhead cams that directly track the pitch its entire path across the plate...then you simply need to paint an electronic zone for top and bottom vertically.  Can have two people monitoring simultaneously.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic