4/17 GT: Sox vs Sahx, 3:05 PM CST

Capn12

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

The team isn't talented enough to win when the manager is actively hurting them in every game.

1-7 record in games decided by 3 runs or less. Go to any reliever besides Ruiz and we're likely watching the bottom of the 9th right now.

Also not good enough to sit around a few months to “see what they have.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

The team isn't talented enough to win when the manager is actively hurting them in every game.

1-7 record in games decided by 3 runs or less. Go to any reliever besides Ruiz and we're likely watching the bottom of the 9th right now.

LaRussa the star of that Tom Cruise flick "All the Right Moves"

• Haha 1

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

Pretty much where I'm at...

Same here. There's talent here. All those who botched about Ricky. At least Ricky would have cussed out this s.o.b behind the plate... I'm a hall of famer brotha

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Saufley said:

I sat through years of a rebuild for this? 

Its unfortunate, but everyone of the young/young vet players that supposedly broke out in 2019-20, as it turns out just had a career year/year and a half with the lone exception of Giolito. It sucks that they rebuilt just to end up right back where they were in 2016. 

If Robert breaks out they can get a king's ransom for him though. 

Hahn should not get the opportunity to fix this but he will, because White Sox. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

They’ll talk to Jose and TA like they used to with Konerko, AJ, Dye and Thome back in the day and claim we have the horses to get us there with Eloy coming back...

This.  Exactly this.

Edit: and they'll say that their jockey is also the man for the job.  It's like city slickers meets weekend at bernie's with TLR just a bunch of joker clowns watching a few horses gallop around with a dead guy on their backs.

Edited by YourWhatHurts
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Saufley said:

I sat through years of a rebuild for this? 

Cubs’ fans at least had 3 straight NLCS, 2016, even 2018 and 2020 were.

5 postseasons in 6 years, depending on how you look at the 2018 debacle of an ending.

We can’t even get past the Indians when they’re spending $80+ million less, lowest payroll in the majors by far.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Its unfortunate, but everyone of the young/young vet players that supposedly broke out in 2019-20, as it turns out just had a career year/year and a half with the lone exception of Giolito. It sucks that they rebuilt just to end up right back where they were in 2016. 

They’re not going to trade Robert...at least it certainly won’t be Hahn or Williams.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

And we trust the jamokes in the front office to get a king's ransom for Robert? Not me

• Thanks 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic