4/17 GT: Sox vs Sahx, 3:05 PM CST

Capn12

Just now, Vulture said:

Not really that’s how you get base hits

Fine. Now matter what anyone says on this board. there is always someone to tell them they're wrong. Either way,  sox left runners on again.  And give up runs in the bottom of the inning.  It so annoying.  I know only the 3rd inning.  Just saying. 

Encouraging that we should get to the Boston bullpen early with the next 2 days of games...but damn cannot leave so many guys on base...gotta score when you can at Fenway if you wanna win.

Just now, daggins said:

Seems like when the Sox hit it hard, someone catches it. When the other team hits little bloopers, it's right where no one is. Damn near every series so far.

That's mostly luck, but I think TLR completely dialing all of the Sox shifts way back has something to do with it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

That's mostly luck, but I think TLR completely dialing all of the Sox shifts way back has something to do with it.

Yeah, and I think it'll stabilize on our side at least, but the bit about TLR refusing to shift is concerning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cease just gets into his own head too much. His outing would look alot better if that strikeout he didn't get (and the ump did miss that call) didn't cause the big inning and have him throw more pitches. Once (or if) he breaks out of that, he'll be fine.

Edited by SoxAce

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic