4-18 GT: Sox @ Boston - Game 1 (12:10pm)

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

STFU Jason the fucking game is not over, christ why does he always talk like the game is over when there are outs left?

Especially when Devers is due up in the 7th.

Edited by chw42

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

still there is no ZERO reason bummer should have been in that inning.  It's the highest leverage innning of the season to this point go with kopech.

I think bummer should have started the inning honestly.   He's the setup guy.  To early to give up on that. Just my opinion though. 

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

still there is no ZERO reason bummer should have been in that inning.  It's the highest leverage innning of the season to this point go with kopech.

It may have well been the 8th inning. This is only a 7 inning game. Bringing him in there was fine.

3 minutes ago, T R U said:

Bummer looked pretty good, seemed to be another case of soxtalk overreaction over a fucking single 

Of course he hasn't looked good at all this year, but people's opinion of Bummer has changed from he's lights out to he can't be trusted in high leverage spots based off of 3.1 IP. That is quite an overreaction.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Sox80 said:

I think bummer should have started the inning honestly.   He's the setup guy.  To early to give up on that. Just my opinion though. 

It's Tony trying to steal outs on a day where we are guaranteed fourteen innings and may need the pen a ton in game 2. I get what he's doing, but it doesn't mean its the best path towards a win in game one

• Thanks 1

Just now, Heads22 said:

It's Tony trying to steal outs on a day where we are guaranteed fourteen innings and may need the pen a ton in game 2. I get what he's doing, but it doesn't mean its the best path towards a win in game one

yup.  drives me fucking nuts.  the most important out is the next one.  rickie did the same shit.

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

The only reason a ball hit 300 feet 80 mph off the bat wasn't an easy out is because of Fenway.

5 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

I agree 100% with what you're saying.  My thought is don't get to cute.  The win is within reach get it.