4-18 GT: Sox @ Boston - Game 2 (4:10pm)

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Why have Hendriks pitch again and therefore make him unavailable tomorrow ß

If you have an opportunity to use your expensive closer twice in one day in a non-save situation you just gotta do it

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

There are many things that its understandable to criticize Jason for, but his knowledge of advanced stats is definitely not one of them

I don't think he knows that 100 is league average for the normalized stats.  He did the same thing trying to justify Yoan's OPS+ last year.  It's like he thinks anything above 80 is decent or something.  

I don't mind Jason on hoops but he's god awful on baseball because his knowledge is a mile long and an inch deep.

• Thanks 1

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

Great win. Great day. Robert and Moncada are definitely showing signs. Kopech is gonna be such a stud.

Kopech is mentally soft and doesn’t have what it takes to pitch in the big leagues. -  soxtalk after he decided not to pitch during a pandemic that has killed millions of people 

• Fire 2

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I don't think he knows that 100 is league average for the normalized stats.  He did the same thing trying to justify Yoan's OPS+ last year.  It's like he thinks anything above 80 is decent or something.  

I don't mind Jason on hoops but he's god awful on baseball because his knowledge is a mile long and an inch deep.

Lmfao get out of here with this bullshit. I honestly think he fucked your girl. Jason’s 1000000000 times better than hawk or the dudes on the north side

• Haha 1
  • Fire 2

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Hes literally explained what It means on-air many times while you were yelling at him and telling him to only talk about the game. Your obsession with benetti is absurd. 

And a 92 wRC+ is significantly better than his batting average looks which was his entire point.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Fire 3

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic