4-18 GT: Sox @ Boston - Game 2 (4:10pm)

1 minute ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Lmfao get out of here with this bullshit. I honestly think he fucked your girl. Jason’s 1000000000 times better than hawk or the dudes on the north side

50% or more of your posts are personal attacks.  re-evaluate your self.  this is an opinion board.  I can state my opinion on Jason and it's an opinion formed by over 15 years playing the game and over 30 watching it.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Hes literally explained what It means on-air. Your obsession with benetti is absurd. 

And a 92 wRC+ is significantly better than his batting average looks which was his entire point.

Seriously I’m convince Jason fucked his girl 

• Haha 1

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

50% or more of your posts are personal attacks.  re-evaluate your self.  this is an opinion board.  I can state my opinion on Jason and it's an opinion formed by over 15 years playing the game and over 30 watching it.  

Yep and people voted for trump based on life times of living. That doesn’t mean anything. Your obsessed with Jason and is in every one of your posts. Get over it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Yep and people voted for trump based on life times of living. That doesnt mean anything. Your obsessed with Jason and is in every one of your posts. Get over it

Lmao. 

Dick move. But... true. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I think your opinion of Jason is well known by everyone at this point. Really no need to keep repeating it over and over. And being critical of things he clearly understands just shows you're disdain for him is simply irrational. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

Not power yet. I think with all the contact that is coming soon.

I know Moncada is still flirting with Mendoza on the season but I think he's about to get going soon too. You know he's locked when he takes pitches like he did today. 

Both guys are a little light on the XBH so far this year. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

14 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

That is actually debatable. Benetti does very well on basketball broadcasts and i could see him get a full time gig there eventually with Len sliding right in.

Len has said he is here for the radio gig because he wants to work the post season more. TV guys don't get to do that. It's one of the reasons he left the northside.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Len's not here for the TV job. 

I always wondered if Len's decision to come here had more to do with the Cubs reign ending while the Sox reign was starting, or because maybe he really disliked the owners of the Cubs. It just seems so strange to switch from TV for the Cubs to radio for the Sox. Maybe the pay is similar? Who knows. Maybe he actually really just loves doing radio.

Edited by ron883

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

I always wondered if Len's decision to come here had more to do with the Cubs reign ending while the Sox reign was starting, or because maybe he really disliked the owners of the Cubs. It just seems so strange to switch from TV for the Cubs to radio for the Sox. Maybe the pay is similar? Who knows. Maybe he actually really just loves doing radio.

Len is a pretty weird dude and I could totally buy him taking a pay cut to do radio.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic