Sox @ Cleveland

Kyyle23

17 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Robert should definitely be higher, either 3 or 5. He's been having great ABs

Yea Madrigal and Robert are hitting well and they are in the bottom third but Timmy and Eaton are doing well also so not sure what you do. Tim, Eaton, Robert, Moncada , Abreu, Mercedes, Grandal , Madrigal, Vaughn . I know it's strange for Vaughn to be at the bottom but if you want a hit or contact against a RHP with a guy in scoring position I'd go with Madrigal.

If we're going to win this division, it's time to start beating the crap out of Cleveland. We've been horrible vs. them in recent years, especially at their park.

Their right-hand pitchers give us fits, we need to start tagging them.  Here's to hoping today is the start of this team getting hot.

• Like 1

Flip Moncada and Robert, then flip Moncada and Grandal:

Anderson

Eaton

Robert

Abreu

Mercedes

Moncada

Grandal

Vaughn

Madrigal

I would even say switch Abreu and Mercedes if I thought it had any chance of happening, but maybe even get Abreu a day off or two soon.

Edited by manbearpuig

4 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

Flip Moncada and Robert, then flip Moncada and Grandal:

Anderson

Eaton

Robert

Abreu

Mercedes

Moncada

Grandal

Vaughn

Madrigal

I would even say switch Abreu and Mercedes if I thought it had any chance of happening, but maybe even get Abreu a day off or two soon.

agreed thats a much better lineup up *right now*

wait, an I watching the right game?  Lynn is on the mound and Chicago looks like Seattle in January? no, this is a replay, FFS. game isn't even on for 2 more hours, man never try and work and pull up a MLB.tv game apparently it's too much for me.

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Haha 2

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

I can't get over how badly Jose is struggling vs fastballs and how slow his bat looks. This isn't what a normal cold stretch has looked like for him.

He was cheating all year long last year.  I bet the video analysis ban helped him.  Book is out on him now.  He cheats to get around on fastballs, once they know that, it might be over.

• Haha 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic