Sox @ Cleveland

Kyyle23

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Getting MVP voters to not vote for Mike Trout is hard. 

Won't be hard when you're the best player in the game, but it'll be a battle for sure. People who talk regression with Tim Anderson legitimately have not watched him play. Statistics and analysis bucket players to analyze them and project them. You can't bucket 7, he just does it in a way we haven't seen and it's what is so fun about baseball and what makes it so unique. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

critical game, critical early moment and jason clowning about whatever the fuck he's clowning about.

I hope they give everyone a warning when they are going to do that friggin Nationwide jingle so I can turn on FX for a couple of minutes while they clown it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Won't be hard when you're the best player in the game, but it'll be a battle for sure. People who talk regression with Tim Anderson legitimately have not watched him play. Statistics and analysis bucket players to analyze them and project them. You can't bucket 7, he just does it in a way we haven't seen and it's what is so fun about baseball and what makes it so unique. 

I think at this point one of TA's biggest obstacles will just be staying on the field. He's already been on the IL and missed a handful of games. It'll be almost impossible to win the MVP without playing at least 150 games.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic