Texas @ Sox

Kyyle23

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

That play won’t be made in Charlotte in two weeks :)

This is a key point to keep in mind when assessing prospects that I think a lot of people somehow forget. (Basically that MLB players are better than MiLB players, lol)

Vaughn needs to see AA ball before he can make it here. He's not ready. Even though he does show some positive signs. He has the chance to be a good one.

Edited by RagahRagah

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

this umps garbage

We say this every game. They all suck. Which goes to show me if even the most trained professionals repeatedly make the same mistakes, either the training needs rehauling or it's just humanly impossible to track pitches correctly all the time. Enter electronic strikezones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

We say this every game. They all suck. Which goes to show me if even the most trained professionals repeatedly make the same mistakes, either the training needs rehauling or it's just humanly impossible to track pitches correctly all the time. Enter electronic strikezones.

Covid killed umpiring.

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGee said:

pitchers throw so hard now and the framing is amazing. I don’t blame them for being wrong so often.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

You have to wonder about the aluminum bat issue for both him and Madrigal...yet somehow, 40 year old Nelson Cruz has no issues.

Beckham was someone that scouts were concerned would be impacted by the change.