Texas @ Sox

Kyyle23

Just now, Jerksticks said:

I’m blacked out where I live.  I wanted to see Dunning get obviously lit up so bad.

What did it look like?

Did it look like a super old prospect without a top pedigree and without top or even semi-dominant stiff getting shelled? 

Second time through the order he was shelled.

Lived at 90-91 mph. Threw a lot of strikes but was hit hard! 

Just now, RagahRagah said:

So basically that is admittance that Jason is not an expert himself. My point.

Lol no. That's not at all what it means. It  means the guy with cerebral palsy didn't actually play in the mlb so he defers on things related to that kind of expertise to the guy that actually did... which is his job. Time to move on from this, ta7 bout to go yack ball

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Lol no. That's not at all what it means. It  means the guy with cerebral palsy didn't actually play in the mlb so he defers on things related to that kind of expertise to the guy that actually did... which is his job. Time to move on from this, ta7 bout to go yack ball

You don't even need to have played the game to have knowledge of it. Some former players are paid to talk about it on TV and have nothing insightful to say.

2 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

You don't even need to have played the game to have knowledge of it. Some former players are paid to talk about it on TV and have nothing insightful to say.

Benetti has many insightful things to say. And he says them every broadcast. I get that the goofiness can be overbearing sometimes but the guy knows baseball and bring a lot to the table. He pairs very well with Stone. 

Edited by Marqhead

Just now, Capn12 said:

Listen, I'm just going to say it...

if I NEVER have to hear this stupidass MLB Flashback music and animation again, I'm ok with it.

It’s always the same 5 or 6 highlights as well. I don’t know how often I have heard the call on Ichiro‘s 3000th hit this year.