Texas @ Sox

Kyyle23

33 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

The bottom of the lineup can be quite pesky with Mercedes, Vaughn and Madrigal giving the pitcher quality AB's , drawing walks and hitting well with 2 strikes on them. I like the 3 of them in a row. Power with pain in the ass qualities.

Pesky...is the least of it.  Pain in the ass is their long suit.

19 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Not trying to be a dick, but that’s because you and many others here are completely irrational when it comes to the main Soxtalk whipping boys like Yasmani & Madrigal.  Everything is bad with these guys no matter what the numbers say.

I was half kidding. I don’t like him though and I don’t think what he contributes on offense or “defense” is worth the richest contract in franchise history.

4 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

I was half kidding. I don’t like him though and I don’t think what he contributes on offense or “defense” is worth the richest contract in franchise history.

I’m a Yaz fan but I can respect this viewpoint and I certainly know how frustrating he can be when he’s dropping pitches and hitting into double plays.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m a Yaz fan but I can respect this viewpoint and I certainly know how frustrating he can be when he’s dropping pitches and hitting into double plays.

Cheers. Different opinions. I hope I’m wrong!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

No, just a weird rotation and if they start gio on Tuesday they can reset 

Makes no sense.  Rodon has thrown a lot of pitches his last two starts and Giolito barely threw in his last one. Seems likely Giolito doesn’t feel 100 pct

57 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Grandal is just a black hole in that lineup. Yermin should be above him. 

Cmon. Grandal is not a black hole in the lineup. I do love Yermin of course but this is a prime example of "what have you done for me lately?" fandom. Why not enjoy the fact the Sox have a catcher who could start for any team in the league. Let Yermin relax at No 7 in the order if that's what the Sox think best for now.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 1

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic