Texas @ Sox

Kyyle23

7 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Because you can't bench him for 2 weeks straight.  if he is your infield outfield sub and you have injuries to either part of the defense you need him to have some at bats. He has sucked out loud I agree but   Leury is more valuable because he can play more positions.  Mendick will get at bats too

TBH, I’d rather give his outfield starts to Billy Hamilton and have Mendick handle the infield ones just to be free from Leury starts. Versatility is overrated without performance. 

Edited by Chick Mercedes

1 minute ago, Chick Mercedes said:

TBH, I’d rather give his outfield starts to Billy Hamilton and have Mendick handle the infield ones just to he free from Leury starts. Versatility is overrated without performance. 

I understand he isn't performing but his history indicates that he can play a valuable sub role.  I'm just not gonna get mad about a Sunday start against Texas in April

3 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I understand he isn't performing but his history indicates that he can play a valuable sub role.  I'm just not gonna get mad about a Sunday start against Texas in April

Fair enough. Part of what fuels this is TLR’s batting orders with Garcia. And then for me personally you throw Collins in there on top as an aggravating factor. That being said they both will go 3-4 today just because