Tigers @ Sox

Kyyle23

Just now, Green Line said:

This is supposed to be our ace?  He needs to be better than this.  He’s been sub par for most of the season now.

5.68 ERA.

Extension denied.

There are a lot of AAA line-ups in past years more potent than the one the Tigers sent out there tonight.

• Like 1

I love the TLR bashing. 

This is suppose to be the damn ACE of the staff people were calling for a $200 million extension for.  7 innings 110 pitches better be in the damn cards!   Especially after  only going 1 inning the last time and on 7 days rest now.

• Thanks 2

That’s some of the worst managing I’ve ever seen. Giolito should’ve been pulled after the walk, to not only leave him in there after the game is tied but to let him get to 115 pitches and go through the order a 3rd time is fucking irresponsible 

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

I love the TLR bashing. 

This is suppose to be the damn ACE of the staff people were calling for a $200 million extension for.  7 innings 110 pitches better be in the damn cards!   Especially after  only going 1 inning the last time and on 7 days rest now.

It's the manager's job to be able to tell when the pitcher is done, whether its Koufax or Paniauga.

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

I love the TLR bashing. 

Lucas did his job for 6 innings tonight. He clearly lost effectiveness in the 7th. Idk how you ask a guy to go 110 pitches when your bullpen just came off basically 2 off days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1