Tigers @ Sox

Kyyle23

Just now, Balta1701 said:

So wait, can we bring Frank out of retirement? I want to know how well those Nugenix pills actually work.

At least he'll be "more successful with the ladies" if nothing else.

Or maybe Frank can rope TLR into also advertising the Nugenix and contributing to his "rebirth as a manager."

1 minute ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

JR and this organization suck.

The Sox in the AL Central is the unsinkable ship and yet the dorf hires the one captain determined to steer it directly in the path of an iceberg.  Even a halfway competent halfway sleeping manager could get this team into first place.

Hey look Ozzie.  The dorf called him to let him know he couldn't be the manager again.  Does anyone doubt the Sox would have a better record with Ozzie instead of Tony?

Leave it to Jr to literally fuck up everything like only he can.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 2

It was a bad loss but its not a big deal everyone calm the heck down.

They had won 6/7 before today.  Ill be concerned if they lose the next two games.  Some of you seriously need to chill - its a long season and they’ve looked good lately.  TLR is making some questionable calls but he manages from instinct so its bound to happen.

Just now, Green Line said:

It was a bad loss but its not a big deal everyone calm the heck down.

They had won 6/7 before today.  Ill be concerned if they lose the next two games.  Some of you seriously need to chill - its a long season and they’ve looked good lately.  TLR is making some questionable calls but he manages from instinct so its bound to happen.

They’ve lost far too many games already that they should have won.  I’m not exaggerating when I say they should be 17-5.

2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Ace of the staff says he is out of gas after 6 innings.  Dont pay him 200 mil!

We really should make members take some sort of novice baseball exam before signing up....yikes. 

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

They’ve lost far too many games already that they should have won.  I’m not exaggerating when I say they should be 17-5.

Except the Twins can turn around and do the same exact thing.

15-7 and 14-8 feels pretty realistic for where they were EXPECTED to be at this point, though.

That Pythagorean or expected wins/losses has them just at a one game swing's worth of difference...so +4 versus +2.