Tigers @ Sox, 4/28/21

Bob Sacamano

I'm OK with Hamilton, because of his defense. However, unless this is a 10 game IL stint , Tony should keep low end bench options to one start per game.  He keeps alternating good lineups with lineups with 2-3 reserves. Mendick, Garcia, Hamilton and Collins should be the current bench, and when Engel returns, than you have a decision between Mendick and Hamilton.

Not sure if Hahn will emerge out of the bunker he shares with Ryan Pace, but someone from the organization should speak to what many are chalking up as a disconnect between the FO and Tony when it comes to the lineup, and in Lamb's case, why is he on the roster beyond being Tony's friend from years ago.

2 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

So you guys criticized grandal, and Robert is hurt wtf lineup is he supposed to do. 

Not play both Leury and Hamilton. Robert out so that makes sense and Grandal has been shitty so I'm pretty ok with Collins being in there.

Edited by manbearpuig
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Why does Nick Madrigal need a night off after playing 1 game? I really just don't understand what is happening.

Leury Garcia is on pace to get like 450-500 at bats. lol

Jose Abreu has had 0 days off. DHed 1 time. 

1 hour ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

When my wife catches me doing something I know is borderline wrong, I typically also get incredibly defensive and start swearing so now I am 100% convinced they were.

When I'm not wrong, i always react calmly and don't even address her nonsense.

Guilty!

What kind of things?🙂

3 minutes ago, pcq said:

Hoping Tony will delegate more and just look important in the dugout. 

Honestly Katz looks like the manager of the team most of the time cause he's always out on the top step watching. I really wonder how he felt about Tony leaving Giolito out to die last night.

7 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Honestly Katz looks like the manager of the team most of the time cause he's always out on the top step watching. I really wonder how he felt about Tony leaving Giolito out to die last night.

If the pitching coach wasn’t ok with that then there are some serious internal problems.

9 minutes ago, chw42 said:

He's tracking pitches. It's in his job description.