Tigers @ Sox, 4/28/21

Bob Sacamano

6 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Thanks, mayn! Even the Sox were being kind to me tonight to make sure I didn't miss a little action. Nice meal at Chicago Cut and the rain held off long enough to walk around a bit before. Not a big steak guy personally but my wife would eat it 9 days a week if she could, and we know marriage is all about compromise (meaning the wife gets what she wants).

Glad you had a nice dinner and walk.  Sounds perfect.  Plus you didn't have to miss the now possibly FBI surveillanced Game Thread.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, chw42 said:

Honestly Katz looks like the manager of the team most of the time cause he's always out on the top step watching. I really wonder how he felt about Tony leaving Giolito out to die last night.

Maybe that was Katz's call. 

39 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Thanks, mayn! Even the Sox were being kind to me tonight to make sure I didn't miss a little action. Nice meal at Chicago Cut and the rain held off long enough to walk around a bit before. Not a big steak guy personally but my wife would eat it 9 days a week if she could, and we know marriage is all about compromise (meaning the wife gets what she wants).

I checked out the Website for Chicago Cut and saw they had a celebrity sighting link with people who had dined there.  2 thoughts...1.  Did John Cusack really wear a beanie hat to a nice dinner place?...2.  Ricky was right in saying Nicky Delmonico had Hollywood good looks but I wouldn't have said he was the White Sox 3B.

Edited by wegner

10 minutes ago, wegner said:

I checked out the Website for Chicago Cut and saw they had a celebrity sighting link with people who had dined there.  2 thoughts...1.  Did John Cusack really wear a beanie hat to a nice dinner place?...2.  Ricky was right in saying Nicky Delmonico had Hollywood good looks but I wouldn't have said he was the White Sox 3B.

lol didn't see that; that picture is terrible. i see now that TA was there, if only I could have gotten that lucky. I was sitting next to some loud finance bros who had about 12 drinks too many and wanted the whole world to know about it.

pretty sure they were 100% capacity too; was glad the wife and I were fully vaccinated, once I walked in and saw how packed it was.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

lol didn't see that; that picture is terrible. i see now that TA was there, if only I could have gotten that lucky. I was sitting next to some loud finance bros who had about 12 drinks too many and wanted the whole world to know about it.

pretty sure they were 100% capacity too; was glad the wife and I were fully vaccinated, once I walked in and saw how packed it was.

My wife would've turned right back around and walked out in that case.

Another John Cusack thing...I was at a Sox game he was at and when they put his picture on the Jumbotron...well let's just say Lightfoot and Pritzker got a standing ovation in comparison 😎