The TLR Manager Thread

chitownsportsfan

17 minutes ago, Kalapse said:

Damn right, Tim

Good to have TA step up and defend the squad in the absence of leadership from the manager to set the record straight. This was a disgrace, and to read between the lines, the players look at TLR with disappointment.

Edited by Chick Mercedes

3 hours ago, Quin said:

Also, this thread has united so many people: Greg, Ray Ray, Ragah, Chicago White Sox, you, me, Tony (not La Russa), caulfield, southsider and so many more.

If that ain't evidence that TLR done fucked up, I don't know what is.

It's hard not to be united on something so common sense. Luckily the few who are missing it seem to be far and few in between but just that little bit is brutal to see. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crazy thing about Tony controversy ... Sox have such a great record on the field considering a TON of injuries to key players. If he just shut up and stood by his players he'd be the toast of the town (no pun intended).

2 hours ago, RagahRagah said:
  6 hours ago, Quin said:

Also, this thread has united so many people: Greg, Ray Ray, Ragah, Chicago White Sox, you, me, Tony (not La Russa), caulfield, southsider and so many more.

If that ain't evidence that TLR done fucked up, I don't know what is.

Yea, "TLR done fuked up" 

Pooled ignorance. LMFAO.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tray said:

Yea, "TLR done fuked up" 

Pooled ignorance. LMFAO.

You've been invalidated in every possible way with this ridiculous notion of yours. You laughing at anyone doesn't mean shit.

Still haven't heard your response to TLR's comments about sending numerous pitchers out there to concede outs, nor have you addressed your blatant contradiction about your "concern" about Yermin being hit in the future. 

Your argument is invalid and wrong. Period. And at this point you're having to dodge a hailstorm of questions you can't even answer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2

LaRussa won the argument.  He is the White Sox Manager.

You lost. You have some anonymous posters that agree with you.

I am united with Sox fans that want to win more than they care about this kind of nonsense and spin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, tray said:

What  "blatant contradiction " are you referring to champ?

"Champ," lol. Desperation is funny.

You seemed concerned about Yermin's safety in the future by being hit with more pitches yet defended him getting thrown at in the first place for doing absolutely nothing wrong. It was staggeringly dumb.

Again, your absurd argument has been demolished by virtually ever poster in here. There is no merit to it whatsoever.